Last Updated on April 23, 2021
We always wish of having a cleaning device which is light in weight and can reach difficult areas. And no other model serves this purpose better than a cordless stick vacuum cleaner. But sometimes your budget doesn’t allow to look for costly products. So here we are with our best cordless stick vacuums under $200.
The demand for cordless stick vacuum cleaners is continuously increasing. Therefore, they possess certain benefits which are making them so popular and in-demand. Before beginning our reviews, let us throw light on what are benefits of the cordless stick vacuum cleaner.
First of all, they are significantly small in size as compared with the corded models. This results in less storage space. Secondly, they are light-weight devices. Thus, this is beneficial for people with back-pain issues. The third and most important feature, there is no restriction of a power cord. Also, they are not bound to power sockets. And due to this reason, many people prefer cordless stick vacuums over corded ones.
- 1 Top Cordless Stick Vacuums Under $200 – Table
- 2 1. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Review – Top Rated Best Vacuum Under $200
- 3 2. eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner Under $200
- 4 3. Shark Rocket Ion Ultra-Light Cordless Bagless Vacuum for Carpet
- 5 4. Bissell 1984 Air Ram Cordless Vacuum Review
- 6 5. Tineco Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review – Best Rated Detachable Battery Vacuum
- 7 6. BLACK+DECKER HSVJ520JMBF27 Cordless 20V 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum Review
- 8 7. Hoover BH50020PC Linx Signature Cordless 18V Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 9 8. Prolux Ion Battery Powered Bagless Cordless Stick Vac Vacuum Review – An Excellent Electric Broom
- 10 Buyer’s Guide
Top Cordless Stick Vacuums Under $200 – Table
|Vac Model||Run Time||Warranty||Price|
|Hoover Linx BH50010||30 Minutes||2 Year|
|eufy HomeVac||50 Minutes||15 Months|
|Shark Rocket Ion||25 Minutes||5 Years|
|Bissell Vacuum||40 Minutes||2 Years|
|Tineco Cordless Vacuum||25 Minutes||2 Year|
|BLACK+DECKER Vacuum||20-25 minutes||1 Year|
|Hoover Stick Vacuum||20 Minutes||2 Year|
|Prolux Ion Battery||24 Minutes||2 Year|
Now that you have a brief idea about the benefits of using a stick vacuum. Let us move towards the best rated cordless stick vacuum under $200.
1. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Review – Top Rated Best Vacuum Under $200
Having kids or living in a dusty area gathers dirt on the floor and carpets. And in order to keep the house clean, you need a device having powerful suction. We recommend this hoover linx bh50010 cordless stick vacuum cleaner having a great suction capacity.
It makes use of wind-tunnel technology. This creates a channel of suction which in turn effectively removes dust and debris from the surface. Therefore, this feature is great for the people owning a pet as the device easily sucks the hairs. Besides that, it is great to use on hard-floor and carpet where generally most of the dust is present. The wide cleaning path covers more area in a short span of time. The reason it is one of the best rated cordless stick vacuum cleaners.
If the dust in the corner and edges of the wall bothers you, then this unit will not fail you. The edge-cleaning bristle smartly wipes off dust particles. Moreover, the bottom-release dirt-cup allows you to empty the debris directly into the dustbin.
- A switch for tile and hardwood floor
- Battery light indicates the remaining power
- Powerful suction capacity
- Charging requires 3 hours
- Absence of led headlights
- 12 pounds
- 20 minutes with both the vacuum and power-brush on
- Interchangeable fade-free lithium in the battery
- Extreme recline handle
- Battery fuel guage
- Wind-tunnel technology
- 2-year limited warranty
2. eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner Under $200
This bagless stick vacuum from HomeVac has a long battery life. It uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. With a fully charged battery, you can use the device for straight 22 minutes, that too on high-power. Or else, set the power on eco-mode and increase cleaning time up to 50 minutes. This much battery life is enough to clean an area 1500-2000 sq feet in a single go. Thus, saves time by eliminating the need to charge the battery in between vacuuming.
Huge capacity of dust holder stores a good amount of dust. This, in turn, allows you to flawlessly vacuum the area without the hassle of emptying dust in between. Hence, saves time and reduces effort. One noteworthy thing about this device is its double-filters. High-performance filter present in the front traps the dust more effectively. Whereas, pre-filter present ahead, reduces the amount of dust releasing back while you clean.
The built-in LED lights in pivot make it easy for you to work in dark areas. Especially, under the sofa, cabinets, dressing area, etc where it is relatively dark. Plus the swivel head easily glides around obstacles giving you best cleaning experience. Overall, all the features make it stand in our best cordless stick vacuums under $200.
- Super battery-life
- Wall mount design along with wall-mounting kit free
- Led lights allow you to clean the dirt easily in the dark
- Easy to detach dust holder and empty the contents directly into dustbin without making your hands dirty
- Company does not offer replacement battery, you buy a new one in case the original gets damaged
- 5.5 lbs
Time For Full Recharge:
- 5-6 hours
- 2200 mAh Li-ion battery
- 0.9 Liter of dust holding capacity
- 28.8 V cyclonic filtration
- Dual filters
- 180-degree rotating head
- 4 LED lights on the front
3. Shark Rocket Ion Ultra-Light Cordless Bagless Vacuum for Carpet
Next, on the list, we have a famous shark rocket cordless vacuum. Lightweight of this model makes it so popular amount the users. Not just that, this unit posses a floor-to-ceiling facility. Therefore, it means you can you can covert the stick into a handheld vacuum. This feature helps in cleaning surfaces above the floor. Also, you can use it to clean car, small spaces between cabinets, etc. Hence, the product is versatile in terms of cleaning.
This unit also contains led light in the front which makes it easier for you to view and clean the dirt. Apart from that, it is a bagless stick vacuum cleaner. A small canister attached to the handle and motor collects dust. It does a pretty good job of picking human hair, powder, gravel, etc. Also, you can use it every day on a hard floor or carpet. Thus, making it an all-rounder.
The battery is both rechargeable and removable. Plus you can also order an extra set of battery. Keeping an extra-set will be helpful in case of device shut-off due to low battery.
- An ultra-light device causes less strain on the back
- Best cordless stick vacuum for pet hair and human hair
- Easily converts to a hand vacuum to clean more things apart from the floor
- Well designed model
- Battery life is not very long and drains quickly on high power
- It does not standby itself
- 7.2 pounds
- 20-30 minutes if you don’t use on maximum setting
- 1 removable lithium-ion battery
- Transfers to a hand vacuum
- Above-floor cleaning feature
- LED headlights
- Dust cup capacity of 0.3 quarts
- Washable foam filters
4. Bissell 1984 Air Ram Cordless Vacuum Review
If short battery-life is bothering you then this product from Bissell will definitely solve the issue. Bissell cordless stick vacuum cleaner has the capacity to run continuously for 40 minutes. This much time is enough to clean up a large area in one go. Also, its sleek head reaches difficult areas smoothly and cleans the mess effectively.
The handy stick of this device is also collapsible. Simply press the stick downwards after use. This, in turn, saves space as well as makes the storage of the unit easy. And similar to other models, this one also has led lights on the front. This bright light illumines your path in the dark for best results.
Another positive thing about this unit is, it is capable of sucking pet hairs. We know, not most of the products offer satisfactory result when it comes to cleaning of pet’s hair. But with Bissell cordless vacuum, forget about the amount of hair your four-legged friend sheds. As the powerful suction capacity of this unit will leave no traces of hair or debris.
- Fade-free suction across carpets, hard floors and area rugs
- Excellent battery life
- Built-in slider inside dust cup easily transfer debris into the dustbin
- Bit noisy
- No option for power setting
- 7.75 pounds
- It takes 4 hours to charge from empty and lasts up to 40 minutes
- Professional grade lithium-ion battery
- Powerful suction
- Bright led headlights
- Lay-flat handle
- Debris slider
- Auto-shut off
5. Tineco Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review – Best Rated Detachable Battery Vacuum
Seems like running a cordless vacuum cleaner is like creating a headache on your own as they generate too much noise. But this product from tineco offers a quiet and powerful suction along with good battery life. The most interesting feature is, that the suction capacity never fades down even if the power is very low. Therefore, you get continues cleaning as long the battery is working.
HEPA filtration system makes the cleaning process hygienic by capturing 99.99% of dust particles. Besides that, you get a full-sized motor brush and 3 accessories to clean more things apart from the floor. Hence, it easily converts into a hand vacuum which helps in cleaning of a car, sofa, etc.
Further, it includes a full-size LED power brush, docking station, mini power brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, crevice tool. Overall, all the features make this model a multi reach cordless stick vacuum cleaner.
Just like the majority of the products, this one also has led headlights for effective work in the dark. The device features a power mode switch lock which allows you to work freely. In short, it eliminates the need to hold the power button on while vacuuming.
- Very light to hold which makes work
- No need of replaceable paper filter as everything is washable
- Free accessories allow you to clean different types of surface
- The canister is slightly tough to clean
- Not a good vacuum for cat litter and pet hair.
- 5.03 pounds
- Up to 25 minutes on regular mode
- 2000 mAh lithium-ion battery
- 350 W digital motor
- HEPA filtration system
- Switch lock
- LED headlights
- 2-in-1 dusting brush
- 2-year warranty
6. BLACK+DECKER HSVJ520JMBF27 Cordless 20V 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum Review
Next, on the list, we have Black and Decker 2 in 1 cordless stick vacuum cleaner. From the name itself, the 2-in-1 stick fulfills the need of both, floor cleaning and small messes. All in all, major credit goes to the design that can fit hand vacuum in the stick itself. Thus, eases storage and saves space.
The auto-sense technology detects different types of floorings automatically. This, in turn, eliminates the need to change setting every time you work on a different surface. Ultimately, saves time. Black and Decker offer a swivel steering head in order to easily maneuver to device around furniture.
With this device, you do not need to worry about the cleaning of the filter. The in-built smart filter-sense technology lets you know when to clean the filter. Plus the filter is washable which means, simply place it under running water and scrub gently using a soft brush.
- Hand unit separates easily and works well
- The option of multiple setting
- Powerful suction
- Need to plug in charging cord rather than placing a unit in the base
- The internal battery is not replaceable
- 9 pounds
- Lasts 20-25 minutes depending upon the power setting
- 1 lithium ion battery
- 2-in-1 stick+hand vacuum
- Auto-sense technology
- Filter-sense technology
- Washable filter
- On-board extension tool
7. Hoover BH50020PC Linx Signature Cordless 18V Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Once again we have hoover link cordless stick vacuum cleaner in our review list. Its powerful wind-tunnel technology creates a channel of suction which easily lifts dirt and debris from the surface. As a result, Hoover BH50020PC provides deep and excellent cleaning. This hoover linx model is suitable for everyday use and gives great results on hardwood floors and carpets.
The extreme recline handle easily reaches areas under furniture without the need to move things. In addition, it features an option for multi-floor cleaning. This option is useful when you switch the cleaning from hard-floor to carpet. In short, you can switch from brush to no-brush option in a matter of seconds.
Low profile design along with a wide cleaning path, helps to clean the area fast. And in order to remove dust and debris from the sides of the wall, it provides edge cleaning bristles. Apart from that, the Hoover stick has an interchangeable battery with charger. Simply put the battery on charge, insert in the stick and start vacuuming.
- Great for everyday use
- Light in weight, powerful suction and easy to maneuver
- Comes with washable filter
- Fingertip control to change brush-on to brush-off and vice versa
- Tough to clean the dirt cup especially when it is full
- 7.3 pounds
- When fully charged, it lasts up to 20 minutes
- 18 V removable lithium-ion battery
- Wind-tunnel technology
- Extreme recline handle
- Edge cleaning bristles
- Fuel gauge
- 2 year limited warranty
8. Prolux Ion Battery Powered Bagless Cordless Stick Vac Vacuum Review – An Excellent Electric Broom
This 2-in-1 cordless stick vacuum is extremely light in weight. Now, this property is beneficial for people suffering from back pain. Despite being light-weight, the device has powerful suction. Besides that, a simple handle break-down button easily turns the stick form into a handheld vacuum cleaner.
If you have own dog or cat, then this unit might impress you with its working capabilities. The solid suction picks up all the fur in one go without clogging up the device. Apart from picking up pet hair, it also effectively collects cat litter. Along with the main floor head, you get a crevice tool and dusting brush free. Thus, gives you the freedom to vacuum more surfaces other than the floor.
Presence of the micron filter inside the machine ensures the air coming out is fresh and clean. On the positive side, Prolux battery powered vacuum comprises of wall-mountable charging stand which makes the charging of the machine flexible. The 180-degree swivel gives you fantastic versatility while vacuuming in difficult areas like, under sofas and chairs.
- Compact charging station consumes less space
- Easy to an empty dirt tank
- Cheap vacuum with decent suction power
- Easy to handle
- Good battery life
- Issues with edge cleaner
- Cleaning the small filter is a tough job
- 6 pounds
- 24 minutes
- 24 V nickel metal hydride(NI-MH) battery
- 180-degree swivel steering head
- 2-in-1 stick vacuum
- Mounts to charging station
- Micron filter
- 2-year warranty on motor
Here we end out best cordless stick vacuum under $200. Now that you have the list, have a look at our buyers guide section. It will solve some general questions as well as help you in choosing the best model.
You might also like:
1. What is a stick vacuum cleaner?
Just by the name itself, you can have a brief idea about stick vacuums. A long stick with a handle and digital motor is a general picture that comes in mind when we hear the work stick vacuum. But in simple words, a stick vacuum cleaner is nothing but a lightweight and space-saving version of upright vacuum cleaners. Not only that, they are much cheaper than the upright models. Plus they are very easy to clean as most the models come with an in-built dirt cup. And above all, you always have cordless models which give you the freedom to clean any part of the house without needing plug point.
2. Which is the best cordless stick vacuum for pet hairs?
When it comes to pet hairs, you really need a model that effectively picks up all the hairs without clogging up the machine. The Hoover Linx cordless stick vacuum is the best choice for picking up pet hairs(Get it here). Even if it gets clogged up, it is easier to fix and start the machine again.
3. Cleaning power
One important factor to keep in mind before purchasing any cordless stick vacuum is its cleaning power. And by cleaning power, we mean suction capacity(1). Now, this thing totally depends upon several factors like if you own a pet, have kids or number of members in the family. Even the environmental factors are equally responsible for determining what kind of vacuum you should choose.
Also, you should consider what kind of surface you’re more likely to use the device on. It may be hard-floor, carpet, sofa fabric, etc. You can always choose the 2-in-1 model that severs both the purpose of a stick vacuum and handheld vacuum.
In our opinion, if your family have more than 4 members along with 2 or more pet, choose a vacuum cleaner having a good suction capacity. Or if your family is small but the house is big, choose a model which have good battery life. And if you live in an area with a frequent blow of gusty winds, then choose a multi-purpose vacuum cleaner. But above all, to make your cordless stick vacuum long lasting, make sure you focus on the maintenance of the machine.
homestuffpro.com is reader-supported and a part of the Amazon Affiliates Program. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read our disclosure for more information.